All products made by Funky have a two (2) year warranty from the date of purchase from an authorized reseller.
- The warranty ONLY covers material and manufacturing defects.
- The warranty does NOT cover:
- Cosmetic damage such as scratches, dents or normal wear and tear.
- Improper use on surfaces other than snow
- Dents or chips of the top sheet
- Lightening of graphics due to sun exposure
- Edge oxidation
- Damage caused by improper mounting of the bindings
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
The warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is void if the product was purchased from another person or from an unauthorized reseller.
In the event that both warranty service is required, a copy of the original receipt must be provided.
If proof of purchase cannot be provided, Funky will use the date of manufacture as the start of the warranty period.
The damage will be analyzed by our laboratory to evaluate if it falls within the conditions covered by the guarantee. Products will be repaired or replaced if found to be defective in materials or workmanship.
In the event that an exact replacement product (model, size and/or colour) is no longer available, we will replace the product with the closest match.
RETURN OF A PRODUCT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
- Returns for products covered by the warranty can only be processed with a copy of the original proof of purchase showing that it was made within the warranty period and that you are the original purchaser.
- Product purchased from a reseller: the product must be returned to the point of purchase. The dealer will then process the warranty claim with Funky Snowboards on your behalf.
- Product Purchased from funkysnowboards.com : All warranty claims should be directed to the order invoice.
- Before proceeding with the shipment of the product to be returned for warranty, write to us at email@example.com describing the problem and attaching images of the product in question.
- If your warranty return is sent without prior notice to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will not be able to process your warranty return request.
- The exact replacement of the product depends on the availability of the products at the time of the request.
*Consumer is responsible for shipping charges